Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday, September 11th

10 Rounds for time:
2 - Skin the cat/ 6 k2e
6 - Archer ring pushups
20 - double unders

Good workout today but my body is still very sore from yesterday. I tried the skin the cat before we started and could do it but during the workout I couldn't get them so I subbed for k2e's. Those archer ring pushups were hard, did them from my knees but I could feel them working and will feel them tomorrow I'm sure. Double unders are getting better, still one skip between though.
I am looking forward to a day off tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

We miss you too. We are always around, I think we will be able to hit the Saturday morn. class, hopefully you will be there:) If not, you know where we are. Today's looked like a good one too. Way to work hard.