Monday, August 18, 2008

Wednesday, August 13th

5 Rounds
320 m row
Max bench press 50lbs

So going into this I really didn't think it was going to be all that bad...ya right! This one felt like torture, especially being on the rower. 320 meter row doesn't seem like that much but every time I was on there I felt like I was going to puke. Then from there bench press as many reps as you can. Oh my god! I did 50 lbs and managed to get out 19 the first round which I was pretty happy with. After that I can't remember but by the last one I'm pretty sure I only did 9. I had Coach spotting me for one of the rounds and I managed to get a few extras reps in there because of his help.

4 comments:

Farrah said...

Jen - I don't have your number!! Call or text me kay?
Have a good weekend

Hollie said...

I love the pic of you deadlifting. Also the one on the site today. What great technique. You are doing awesome Jen:)

Hollie said...

Well once you get better, than get your head back into it:)

Luc said...

Well no post since Aug 14th !? I'm gonna have to go back to the Gym to 'meet you' again !